This is the privacy statement of Earthxtract Commercial Ltd and it relates to our privacy practices in connection with our website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Earthxtract Commercial Ltd respects the rights of users of our website and is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003 (the “Data Protection Acts”) and the GDPR. We will not collect any personal information (also referred to as personal data) about you on our website without your permission or otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Acts and the GDRP.
(Please see below for a Glossary of technical terms used in this document).
Collection and use of personal data
Except in relation to certain specific features of our website, you do not have to provide us with any personal information (or personal data) to use our website. However, where you elect to give us your personal data through our website via online feedback forms or web email then we will treat your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
By simply visiting our website you do not disclose, nor do we collect, personal data on you. All that we may know about your visit may be limited to technical data such as:
- The logical address (or IP address) of the server you used to access this website
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The previous website address from which you reached us
- The type of web-browser you used
- Web traffic data.
The technical data may be used for administrative and statistical purposes and may be shared with our internet service provider. We may use this information to help us to improve our website. This technical data does not provide us with the personal data of visitors to our website.
Giving us your personal information
Please note that where you provide us with your personal information (e.g. name, e-mail address, work address, phone and facsimile numbers and/or other contact information), through a facility provided on our website or directly to us by e-mail, you consent to us:
- Processing and administering your personal data to perform all necessary actions to give effect to your request or instruction;
- Retaining a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email). Information in the email we receive and send will not be disclosed to any third party without the permission of the sender unless otherwise in accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
- Please note that by using Earthxtact Commercial Ltd website you are giving us your consent to process your personal data as outlined in this Privacy Statement. Your consent is also provided to any successor or assignee of Earthxtract Commercial Ltd and/or any of its businesses. We inform all persons who submit their personal data to us of these conditions by this Privacy Statement.
Security of data
Earthxtract Commercial Ltd takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts and the GDPR to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession.
Right of Access
You have a right to be given a copy of any of your personal data held by us, in accordance with the Data Protection Acts subject to certain exceptions. To request a copy of your personal data please write to us at: The Compliance Officer, Earthxtract Commercial Ltd, Units 4&5 Killyverry Business Park, Newtowncunningham, County Donegal, F93 HF64. Alternatively, you can email us at the address displayed on our Website.
Right of rectification or erasure
If we hold incorrect information about you which was originally submitted by you through this website, you have the right to have the data amended. Further, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us via this website erased. To request your right to rectification and/or erasure please send your request to us in writing to: The Compliance Officer, Earthxtract Commercial Ltd, Units 4&5 Killyverry Business Park, Newtowncunningham, County Donegal, F93 HF64 with:
- Your name and address.
- A description of the specific personal data you wish to have rectified.
- If you request an erasure of your personal data all your data will be erased subject to the following important notice.
We are not required to rectify or erase your data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with the Data Protection Acts and the GDPR.
Glossary of technical terms used
Cookies: Small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer by a web site. Cookies can be read by the website on your subsequent visits so that you can access information in a faster and more efficient way. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the web site can “remember” you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have separately furnished such information to the website.
IP address: The identifying details for your computer (or your internet company’s computer), expressed in “internet protocol” code (for example 192.168.72.34). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
Personal data: means information about you which can identify you and which is within the possession of Earthxtract Commercial Ltd (e.g. your name and address).
Web browser: The piece of software you use to read web pages. Examples are Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox and Opera.